Join Aram Raffy & Saba Rahbar in Ibiza for a yoga & wholistic food holiday. The retreat will be held in a traditional 200 year old Spanish finca with luscious views of rolling hills, and the wonderful sound of Ibizan birdsong.
The daily yoga practice will take place on a shaded terrace overlooking the stunning San Vicente Valley, while the cookery workshops will be held in a traditional farmhouse kitchen, using locally sourced ingredients.
After a nutritious brunch you can relax by the pool, or if you’re feeling adventurous you could sample one of the several walking trails nearby. There is also a beach closeby, just a 5 minute drive away (or a 20 minute walk).
- 90 min dynamic vinyasa practice in the mornings
- Restorative yoga and meditation in evenings
- 2 x wholistic cookery workshops
- Delicious and nutritious daily brunch, healthy treats, snacks and dinner (except for one night) made using locally sourced organic produce. 100% plant based, refined sugar free & gluten free.
*if you have any special dietary requirements please let us know when you book.
There is a wide range of extra treatments and activities available from trips to local artisan markets, massages in the villa to stand up paddle board classes which can be booked at an extra cost.
Aram has travelled the world studying and teaching Yoga. As a native of London he currently teaches packed out classes at some of the city's top Yoga studios to people from all walks of life. He is known for his fun, uplifting style of Astanga vinyasa-krama. A student of both Eastern and Western philosophy, he seeks to pass on the spiritual essence of Yoga through a powerful physical practice, deep conscious breath-work and active meditation. All set to a varied soundtrack, with conscious adjustments and an unmistakeable sense of humour. His classes are dynamic, challenging and all inclusive. His nature is generous, encouraging and he seeks to help all his students to harness their deeper potential. Yoga for upliftment!
Saba is a wholistic chef, certified in plant based nutrition. Her discovery of plant based foods started four years ago after she became ill and embarked on a powerful journey to health and wellness. This journey has not only helped Saba heal herself, but has enabled her to empower others with the tools they need to reconnect with their bodies through food. Her wholistic view on nutrition takes into consideration the mind, body, soul connection and looks at food from a much broader perspective. In addition to regularly working as a chef on some of Europe’s best wellness retreats, she runs fun & informative cooking workshops, has a product line of healthy snacks and has also co-authored a book.
- £845 - Glamping outdoor bell tents with 2 twins (outdoor showers and compost bathrooms)
- £930 - 1 double & 1 single (shared bathroom) OR twin beds (shared bathroom)
- £960 -twin beds (ensuite bathroom)
- £995 - master bedroom with 2 twins + balcony
- Prices are per person and include accommodation, classes, daily meals (excluding one evening where you go out to a local restaurant).
- There is a £120 surcharge for single occupancy rooms.
- Travel and transfers are NOT included.
- 50% deposit required to secure your place & room.
- Monthly payment plans are also available upon request.
- All remaining balances must be settled by June 3, 2017 (2 months before start date)
How To Get There
Ibiza only has one airport and there are daily direct flights on Easyjet, British Airways & Ryanair from London. As well as Iberia & Vueling flights from Madrid & Barcelona.
Transfers by minbus/taxi can be arranged (not included in price) OR we also recommend hiring a car for ease of exploring the surrounding area.
Book Your Spot!
Send an email to Aram at firstname.lastname@example.org to set it all up for you.
In case of cancellations:
We can't wait to see you, but we know life happens. As spaces are limited we will endeavour to treat cancellations sympathetically.
- Cancellations before June 3 deadline will be fully refunded.
- After June 3, if a replacement booking is secured from a wait list, monies will be returned (minus an admin fee of 10% of the cost of the retreat). If a replacement is not found, deposit(s) paid according to payment schedule will be retained.
- Cancellation of your booking, for whatever reason, should be notified in writing by email.